- Learning Minitab
- Project management
- Python: Data Analysis
- Power BI Essential Training
- Learning SQL Programming
- Tableau 10 for Data Scientists
- Excel 2016: Pivot Tables in Depth
- Design Thinking: Data Intelligence
- Python for Data Science Essential Training
- R Programming in Data Science: Setup and Start
- Machine Learning and AI Foundations: Value Estimations
He has reviewed the uCertify CIW Data Analyst course and provided his valuable feedback. Check out:
“The uCertify CIW Data Analyst 1D0-622 course provides interactive learning resources to help build insight on the certification exam topics. This is an excellent course presented in a very helpful and easy manner.
Each test set comes with learning, test, and review modes. In learn mode, learners attempt a question and get immediate feedback and complete remediation as they move on to the next question. In test mode, learners can take a timed test simulating real exam conditions.”
To read the complete post, please click here.
Thank you, David, we are glad to have your honest and valuable feedback on our course.
To know more about David Olubukola Akanji, contact via his LinkedIn profile.