Fred Harris has more than 16 years of experience in the field of Information Security. He is currently working as a Sr. Security Project Manager at Convergint Technologies. His field of expertise includes network security, information security, risk management, cloud computing, system design, and many more. Fred holds various information security certifications including:
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
- Certified Security Project Manager
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer + (CTT+)
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMI PMP)
- Cybersecurity Awareness: Building Your Cybersecurity Vocabulary
He has recently reviewed our ISC2 CISSP course and provided his valuable feedback. Please read it here:
“The uCertify CISSP 2018 course is a very useful interactive exam preparation resource. The content includes information, tips, and examples that cover the eight CISSP domains.
The course comes with two sets of practice tests that contain hundreds of questions designed to simulate actual exam conditions. In the test learn mode, students get immediate feedback as they answer questions.”
To read the complete post, please click here.
Thank you, Fred, we are glad to have your honest and valuable feedback on our course.
To know more about Fred Harris, contact via his LinkedIn profile.