(ISC)2 Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) has specified objectives for the CISSP test. These objectives are grouped under ten CBK domains. Following are some important areas in which an individual should possess good knowledge before taking the CISSP test:
- Implementing Internet security and handling types of attacks.
- Configuring IPSec to secure communication between networks and hosts. Configuring IPSec authentication and troubleshooting IPSec.
- Implementing security for wireless networks. Configuring public and private wireless LANs.
- Deploying and managing SSL certificates. Configuring SSL to secure communication channels.
- Configuring and troubleshooting authentication for Web users.
- Configuring authentication for secure remote access. Managing client-computer configuration for remote access security.
- Configuring and troubleshooting virtual private network (VPN) protocols.
- Implementing Public key infrastructure and hashing function.
- Installing and configuring Certificate Authority (CA) hierarchies, root, intermediate, and issuing CA. Managing Certificate Authorities (CAs).
- Analyzing security events and responding to security incidents.
- Identifying assets and their management. Protecting assets through fire prevention, detection, and suppression.
- Implementing access control models, techniques, and technologies.
- Designing secure data network, including OSI reference model, tcp/ip protocol suite, types of transmissions, and LAN networking.
- Planning for preventive measures, recovery strategies, testing and revising plans.
- Analyzing risk and using risk management tools and practices.
- Understanding of types of law, regulations and crime. Knowledge of intellectual property laws, privacy laws, directives and regulations.
Pass CISSP exam in the first attempt. Full featured Tests. 561 questions with answers and 279 study notes articles and exam tips:
Download link: https://www.ucertify.com/exams/ISC2/CISSP.html