Khalid Rabie is an Agile Principle Consultant at Orange Business Services. He has more than 12 years of experience in the field of project management. Khalid’s field of expertise includes project management, troubleshooting, telecommunications, routing, and more. He can also work with cisco technologies and cisco systems products. Khalid holds the following certifications:
- PMI PMP
- ICP Agile
- Scrum Master Certified
- Global Business Trainer
- ICP Agile Certified Coach
- Prince2® Agile Practitioner
- Agile Trainer and Consultant
- MGI-learning Certified Trainer
- SAFe 4 Practitioner Certification
- Accredited Training Professional
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- ICAgile – Agile Technical Facilitator
- AVAYA Communication Manager Basic Administration
He has reviewed the uCertify PMI ACP course and provided his valuable feedback. Check out:
“I took the uCertify PMI ACP course and I was amazed by the course quality. The course offers Lab that provides real-world scenarios for exam preparation. The course also comes with learning tools that keep learners engaged.
I also took the PMI ACP practice questions in the course to see how close it is to the real exam. I found the course to provide complete coverage of the certification exam objectives. I recommend uCertify to candidates preparing for the PMI ACP certification.”
To read the complete post, please click here.
Thank you, Khalid, we are glad to have your honest and valuable feedback on our course.
To know more about Khalid Rabie, contact via his LinkedIn profile.