AWS Development Essentials is a single place where you’ll be able to find solutions for all of your issues with Amazon Web Services. uCertify’s AWS Development Essentials course explains how to begin and manage eight different services using the AWS SDKs and APIs as well as the AWS Management Console, a browser-based graphical user interface to interact with the services. It will include a big number of examples that can be utilized by anyone, from a newbie to an expert. Using the examples of this course, users can perform advanced-level programming and gain the advantages of AWS SQL and NoSQL databases in their application at significantly lower costs. The final lesson of this course is purely dedicated to how you can create an application having EC2, VPC, RDS, SNS, and S3 services as the backbone of the application and the way you’ll deploy and manage this application using Elastic Beanstalk.
This course is ideal for programmers who want to move their existing infrastructure to the AWS Cloud and start using AWS services in all the application tiers using services such as compute, file storage, database, queuing, messaging or mailing in an application, and eventually, hosting this application in AWS too. Students should also have a basic understanding of Java programs.
Here are the lesson wise topic details:
- Lesson 1, An Introduction to Amazon Web Services, helps you to start accessing AWS through the Management Console and shows the steps required to set up and configure the IDE and SDK tools.
- Lesson 2, Working with AWS Storage Services, makes you aware of the different storage techniques available in AWS and how to access them through the IDE.
- Lesson 3, Computing and Networking Services, teaches you about the creation and management of EC2 instances in different regions and VPCs.
- Lesson 4, Managed Services and the Databases make you familiar with the Relational Database Service and DynamoDB, a NoSQL database service.
- Lesson 5, Deployment and Management, teaches you how to use Amazon IAM for identity management and how to deploy an application using Elastic Beanstalk.
- Lesson 6, Working with the AWS Simple Notification Service – SNS, helps handle the different messaging and notification options, describing the challenges and troubleshooting thoroughly.
- Lesson 7, Working with AWS SQS, helps you to explore different queuing options, explaining the challenges and troubleshooting in detail.
- Lesson 8, Building an Application Using AWS, teaches you how to create, deploy, and manage an application that uses multiple AWS services.
Start your prep for the AWS Development Essentials certification with uCertify!