The need for corporate governance has been realized by management and boards long back. As we all know that Information technology plays an important role in the achievement of organizational goals. This indicates that governance must be extended to IT as well. IT governance consists of leadership and organizational structures and it is extended to organizational strategies and objectives. The ISACA CGEIT certification proves the necessary level of professional knowledge, business experience, and personal skills of candidates to maximize contribution to an enterprise’s success. The ISACA CGEIT certification is ideal for experienced IT governance professionals who can demonstrate five or more years of experience in management or advisory role focused on governance and IT control in an enterprise. This is also suited for IT managers and directors wishing to improve career in IT governance and IT consultants. There are more than 7000 certified professionals working worldwide. The biggest benefit of ISACA CGEIT certification is the international recognition of this program. It is consistently listed as one of the most sought-after and well-paying IT certifications. There are more than 1400 certified professionals are working as IT Directors, Managers, Consultants, and other related staffs. The average salary offered to an ISACA CGEIT certified professional is USD 131,433.
Let us brief you about the jobs and salary offered to the ISACA CGEIT certified professionals:
- Compliance Analyst: USD 80,000
- Chief Risk Officer (CRO): USD 237,500
- Information Security Manager: USD 150,00
- Chief Information Officer (CIO): USD 112,250
- Information Technology (IT) Director: USD 127,000
The ISACA CGEIT certification can help in:
- Enhancing the credibility, influence, and recognition
- Increasing awareness of IT governance and good practices
- Increasing the earning potential along with career development
- Increasing efficiency of the organization’s IT and business systems
- Supporting the growing business demands related to IT governance
- Defining responsibilities of professionals performing IT governance work
Do you want to get this certification and get all the benefits? Then don’t waste your time and start preparing for the ISACA CGEIT certification exam with the comprehensive courses offered at uCertify today!