uCertify, (May 16, 2009) uCertify has released its exam preparation kit/exam simulation software for the Network+ (2009) certification, which is among the top certifications today.
Getting certified requires dedication and hard work, and is not as difficult as some make it out to be. You just need the right study material clubbed with effective techniques that can save your time and allow you to focus on your studies to succeed in your certification exams. uCertify is proud to offer the most sophisticated and realistic, yet ultra simple test preparation software platform available in the market.
You can download the latest version of the PrepKit from here:
uCertify is also offering 15% discount if you buy before 31st May. Use Discount code “NET009” in the Order page to avail the discount.
Overview of Electronic Commerce
- B2C and B2B are types of e-commerce.
- B2C stands for business-to-consumer. B2C involves transactions conducted between businesses and consumers over the Internet. For example, placing an order for a book or a home appliance by a consumer to a business over the Internet.
- B2B stands for business-to-business. B2B involves transactions conducted between businesses over the Internet. It is used to exchange products, services, or information between businesses. B2B is also known as e-biz.
- The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) is an international industry consortium that develops common standards for the World Wide Web to promote its evolution and interoperability.
- E-commerce sites offer a wide access to existing markets. Moreover, they give new access to undiscovered markets. Online stores have many advantages over the traditional stores.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the EK0-002 exam?
A. There are no prerequisites for the EK0-002 exam. However, a candidate is recommended to have an experience of twelve months in the e-business field.
Q. In which language is the exam available?
A. The exam is available in Japanese and Korean languages.
Q. What are the objectives of the exam?
A. Visit the CompTIA Website to view the objectives of the EK0-002 exam.
Q. What is the exam fee?
A. The exam fee for EK0-002 is Continue reading