Jean Chrisner is currently working as a Java developer at Beacon Hill. He has more than 6 years of hands-on experience leading software design and implementation teams. He is skilled in implementing technologies such as Java, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Ajax, Hibernate, JSP, Thymeleaf, CSS, HTML, MySQL, and SQL Server.
He has recently reviewed our Amazon AWS SysOps course and provided his valuable feedback. Please read it here:
“The uCertify AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate is the best course you can choose to learn AWS. The AWS course gives you a pre-assessment before the course so you have a way to measure your progress.
The learning resources in the course provide better insights for the AWS certification. I recommend uCertify to everyone for the preparation of the AWS SysOps Administrator Associate certification.”
The cloud computing industry is growing a lot these days, causing a high demand for cloud computing professionals. Amazon Web Services has a huge share of the existing cloud services market which is another reason that AWS certified professionals are in demand. The AWS certifications can help aspiring cloud computing professionals learn about the opportunities in an AWS career. These certifications are listed among the top-paying IT certifications worldwide. Starting with a basic definition of AWS and the reasons to get an AWS certification, you will get to know about the AWS certification advantages.
Before proceeding any further, here is some basic information about AWS! Amazon Web Services is a cloud platform that offers more than 100 cloud services. The cloud services help companies to create complete infrastructure and many other resources.
Benefits Of AWS Certification
The Amazon AWS certifications validate your skills and knowledge in the cloud computing platform.
1. Opportunities For The Future
Research shows that almost 83% of enterprise workloads would be transferred to the cloud by 2020. So, an AWS certification can help you prepare for the upcoming trends in the cloud computing job market. AWS is showing gradual growth in the cloud industry and because of this, most organizations would need AWS certified professionals. Therefore, an AWS certification will help you showcase your skills and increase your appeal as a job candidate.
This is the most exciting part! According to a recent survey, AWS certification can improve a certified professional’s salary by almost 25.9%. The average salary for an AWS certified professional is almost USD 113,932. Here is a breakdown of average salary by AWS certificate:
System Integrator — Cloud: Average yearly salary: USD 81,000
Operational Support Engineer: Average yearly salary: USD 59,000-USD 92,000
5. Expanded Professional Network
An AWS certified professional becomes a member of the AWS Certified Global Community and can access the AWS Certified LinkedIn Community and network. Becoming a part of this opens a lot of career opportunities for them in the future.
If you are excited about getting Amazon AWS certified, uCertify offers a comprehensive course and lab that will help you prepare for the AWS exams. Get yourself enrolled in the course and pass the exams in your first attempt.
AWS certifications, designed to demonstrate the skills in designing and managing software solutions on Amazon’s ultra-popular cloud platform, is highly on-demand these days. There are total five certifications offered by Amazon that are available at both associate and professional level with re-certification required every two years. Two more exams have recently been announced that are ‘coming soon’: Security Operations on AWS certification and Big Data on AWS certification.
1. Cloud technology is growing by leaps and bounds every year: Cloud computing technology is economical, fast, and advanced with better features than conventional technology, therefore, it is demanded by every business organization. Below is the data denoting the growing cloud technology market:
Market in billion USD
2. AWS certified is one of the highest paying IT certifications: There is a shortage of AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associates as compared to their demand in the United States. These are driving up salaries and recruitment incentives to AWS certified. AWS dominates public cloud platform that works as catalyst to drive demand for all five AWS certifications to higher levels this year. Here is the latest average salary for the following AWS certification exams:
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
AWS Certified Developer – Associate
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
3. AWS certification takes your expertise to new height: Want to improve your skills in the cloud computing field? Then AWS certification is best for you because it will not only boost your resume and your profile but also provide technical expertise and conceptual knowledge of the operational aspects of the AWS platform.
So, interested in being AWS certified? Start your prep for the AWS certification exam today. For more information related to the Amazon certification exams click here.