The AZ-500 exam deals with advanced topics that require candidates to have an excellent working knowledge of Azure security technologies. To get certified for the exam, candidates should understand how to manage Azure identity and access, implement Azure platform protection, manage Azure security operations, and secure Azure data and applications.
provides live labs, which give hands-on experience, and covers a detailed understanding of:
- Implementing Azure security controls that protect identity, access, data, applications, and networks in cloud and hybrid environments as part of an end-to-end infrastructure.
- Managing the security posture
- Identifying and remediating vulnerabilities
- Performing threat modeling
- Implementing threat protection
- Responding to security incident escalations
- Infrastructure as code
- Security operations processes
- Cloud capabilities
- Azure services
The course has well descriptive interactive lessons containing knowledge checks, quizzes, flashcards, and glossary terms to get a detailed understanding of the distinctive course. The test prep present in the course consists of pre and post-assessment questions and practice questions to keep a check on your preparation and knowledge. The performance labs will provide you with a hands-on experience of Microsoft Azure security technologies.Enroll yourself in uCertify’s course AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies today.