There’s an application for almost everything nowadays, and education is not so different. Innovation can play a huge role in learning and instructing. The utilization of educational applications is changing the approach to study around the globe. Educational applications can fundamentally enhance the efficiency levels and make the learning procedure more interactive. Also, the students can learn at their own pace and not feel compelled by the pre-set time schedules, hence empowering the absolute learning. This is the reason uCertify keeps the trend going and updates the educational mobile app every now and then as the technology advances. uCertify Learn mobile application has undergone many changes in the last few weeks in order to change and upgrade the user interface and user experience to enhance the learning experience.
There are few changes recently made in the uCertify Learn mobile app and are mentioned below:
- There has been a change in the API of the uCertify Learn mobile app, with that the application can run smoother and faster. Now ebooks and the courses opened in the apps will be loaded quickly after you log in the app. All the courses in the mobile app can now be downloaded in the ZIP format that allows you to save time and data. The change in the API of the uCertify Learn mobile app has upgraded the overall performance of the app and made the learning go smooth.
- A change in the interface of the Special Module questions and lab has made it simpler for you to reload the question whenever there is a problem with the internet. Now if you are stuck at a question when there is a problem with the internet and the image is not able to load itself properly, there is a Reload button on the top which allows you to reload that question again without freezing other questions. Once you reload the question you can easily go to the next question by swiping. Furthermore, with this change in the interface, the uCertify Learn mobile app automatically clears the cache to increase the functionality and free up the RAM space.
- The functionality of Video Player in the iOS mobile app has been improved. Videos can be downloaded from the list of all courses available in the ebook library and can be played without the requirement of internet connection. Now, with the change in the control and performance of video player, videos in the iOS uCertify Learn mobile app will run smoothly.
- The change in the Instructor or Educator Section of the uCertify Learn mobile app has made it easier for educators to track the progress of the students. Now with the upgraded tools and performance in the interface of the instructor section, educators can create a section key and distribute it to other students to be enrolled in that section to track the students’ real-time progress, allocate the assignments through sections, and guide them accordingly in one go.
uCertify being an online IT certification training provider has gone a step ahead and upgraded the uCertify Learn mobile app with an aim to unite instructors & learners around the world so that the education can be imparted freely without any bugs, whenever and wherever made feasible.
“If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.” The last day to avail the uCertify Special Discount Sale is 17th October 2018 to get 30% site-wide off on your desired courses. You can explore our library of more than 400 titles to select the best-suited course matching your interest. Hurry Up! and start preparing for your dream certification exam today with our courses.
Go ahead, select the course you desire, and use promo code RM30 while checkout to avail the discount. But you need to be quick as the sale ends today!
uCertify’s technology targeted at providing advanced learning so we have made it easily available on your mobile and devices with our app. The mobile app has been changed to uCertify Learn. You can have the access to our rich library on your mobile phones and devices through our app. You can watch videos, attempt quizzes, exercises, and labs, and you can also buy the courses with the mobile app.
Our app is taking the e-Learning a step further. Let’s take a look at the three most important reasons for this:
- Simple and Easy To Use: All that you have to do is to download our app on your mobile phones or devices, launch the app and start learning. This app is very simple in using and this is the reason that the learning curve associated with this app is usually just a few minutes.
- User-friendly: You can simply access the app anytime, anywhere, on any mobile device. It is convenient, easy to access, and easy to carry. Once you leave your exercises in the middle, you can start it from that point any time you attempt it again.
- One-touch Access: The mobile app makes it easy for you to get in touch with our organization; it’s as simple as a few taps on your smartphones. Whether you want to call, email, or text us, you can do it immediately with the help of the mobile app.
We have tried to make your learning experience simple, easy and user-friendly. So, download our app now for a brand-new learning experience! Our app is available on the App Store and Google Play.
Cisco has redesigned its Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification to reflect new skills required of security, voice, and wireless experts. In addition to the curriculum changes for its associate-level CCNA certification, Cisco also has rebranded the certification to “CCNA Routing and Switching.”
In addition to Routing and Switching, new CCNA designations in the upgraded certification program also include CCNA Voice, CCNA Security, CCNA Wireless, CCNA SP Operations and CCDA. The updates include comprehensive troubleshooting, technologies such as IPv6, and updated software on Cisco routers and switches.
The new exams and training will be available starting March 26, 2013.
Beginning October 1, 2013, the 640-816 ICND2 exam will be replaced by 200-101 ICND2 , the 640-822 ICND1 by 100-101 ICND1, and the 640-802 CCNA exam will be replaced by 200-120 CCNA. For more details, see:
CompTIA’s Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) certification recently earned DoD approval and it is now included in the U.S. Department of Defense Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program. The program provides guidance and procedures for the training, certification and management of the Department of Defense workforce conducting information assurance functions in assigned duty positions.
The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner certification attests competency in applying critical thinking and judgment across a broad spectrum of security disciplines. The exam covers enterprise security, risk management, integration of computing, Communications, and Business Disciplines.
The certification is targeted at Security Administrators, and Security Officers with a minimum of 10 years of experience in IT administration and at least five years of hands-on security experience in an enterprise environment.
uCertify’s CASP PrepKit is an excellent tool to help you prepare for your certification. Backed by the CompTIA Recommended Courseware seal of approval and uCertify’s 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose and a valuable certification to gain. Check out our free trial here.