Microsoft is offering a Second Shot offer for either a single exam or a certification pack. If you don’t pass your exam in your first attempt, you can retake the same exam at no additional cost. This offer is attached to the several (see list below) MCSA, MCSE, and MCSD certification exam packs to help you save at least 15% off single exam pricing. Sign up today for your Second Shot certification pack or single exam voucher.
What You Need To Do:
You can easily schedule your exams by following steps:
- Step 1– Register for your second shot exam voucher
- Step 2– Book your exam and get schedule by paying on Prometric page and enter a voucher code
- Step 3– Take your exam.
- Step 4– If you fail the exam, then a second opportunity will be provided to you to retake the exam at no additional cost. You can book your retake exam by entering the same voucher number.
Second Shot offer is applicable on these Certifications:
- MCSA: Windows Server 2012
- MCSA: Windows Server 2008
- MCSA: SQL Server 2012
- MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure
- MCSE: Server Infrastructure
- MCSE: Private Cloud
- MCSE: Data Platform
- MCSE: Business Intelligence
- MCSD: Web Apps
- MCSD: Windows Store Apps
To learn more, click on the link below:
Microsoft’s Second Shot voucher’ will be available through May 31, 2013.
What’s even better than the second shot voucher? Use uCertify’s test prep to pass the exam in your first attempt! Guaranteed! To get For more details, please click here.
Become an Office SuperStar, get college credit, or both! Ever since their launch, Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 2010 exams have continued to increase in popularity. This July, uCertify has a great way to help you get certified in the latest Microsoft office technologies. Both offers are valid through July 31st, 2012. Use discount code DISCMOS. For volume licenses of 25 or more, contact email@example.com.
Buy any MOS prepkit for only $84.99 each
Buy any 25 or more MOS PrepKits for only $49.99 each !That’s 65% OFF!!
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) core certification exams validate skills with the Microsoft Office 2010 suite of products to perform real-world tasks: Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint. Start at the beginner level and move on to the Expert Levels (Microsoft Office Expert). Choose any one or all of the exams. They are rigorous exams where candidates are presented with scenarios in which they must apply their knowledge, analyze technical solutions, solve problems, and make decisions.
Get certified today and become that Office superstar you’ve dreamed of!
The Microsoft Learning Group stated in a recent press release, that it is retooling the Microsoft certification program to address the increasing role of cloud computing in the IT and developer professions. The previous credentials for MCSE and MCSD are back. Indeed, MCSE is now Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert and MCSD is now the Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer.
Microsoft is revamping its certification program to meet increasing demand for cloud-computing skill sets, with a new focus on system planning and design. The program now features three new skill levels: Associate, Expert, and Master.
- The Associate Level comprises of the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification. This level represents a foundation and is the prerequisite certification necessary to earn an MCSE.
- The Expert Level comprises of the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) or its developer equivalent, Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), and is Microsoft’s flagship certification for individuals who want to lead their organization’s transition to the cloud.
- The Master Level is the Microsoft Certified Solutions Master (MCSM) certification that differentiates the select few from their peers and represents the highest bar of knowledge and skills validation.
To know more in detail, click here