The Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching certification is intended for the professionals looking for entry-level employment in the Information Communications Technology (ICT) industry. Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification provide an incorporate and extensive coverage of network administration subjects, from basics to advanced applications and administrations, while offering opportunities for practical experience and career advancement. Cisco CCNA certification validates the ability to configure, install, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size route and switched networks, incorporating execution and verification of connections with remote sites in a WAN. Cisco CCNA modules incorporate essential moderation of security risks, introduction to remote network administration concepts & terminology, and performance-based abilities. uCertify provides ICND2 200-105 complete course with a network simulator. Network Simulator simulates routers, switches, and PCs and is included in the completely customizable drag-and-drop network-simulation package.
Upon completion of the ICND2 200-105 training, you would be able to:
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity.
- Understand QoS, virtualization and cloud services.
- Define the characteristics, functions and components of a WAN.
- Configure and troubleshoot EIGRP and OSPF in IPv4 and IPv6 environments.
- Understand network programmability related to WAN, access and core segments.
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches supporting VLANs, trunking, switch stacking, chassis aggregation and spanning tree protocols.
The ICND2 200-105 course provides the following resources for the preparation:
- 40+ Lessons
- 148+ Quizzes
- 577+ Flashcards
- 2+ Full-Length Tests
- 577+ Glossary Of Terms
- 180+ Performance-Based Labs
- 94+ Pre-Assessment Questions
- 97+ Post-Assessment Questions
The ICND2 200-105 courses provides the following topics:
- Quality of Service
- Cloud Computing
- LAN Troubleshooting
- Network Management
- IPv4 Routing in the LAN
- VLAN Trunking Protocol
- Miscellaneous LAN Topics
- Implementing OSPF for IPv4
- Understanding OSPF Concepts
- Understanding EIGRP for IPv4
- SDN and Network Programmability
- Implementing Point-to-Point WANs
- Troubleshooting IPv4 Routing Protocols
- IPv6 Routing Operation and Troubleshooting
Prepare for Cisco CCNA ICND2 200-105 certification exam with uCertify Cisco CCNA ICND2 200-105 complete course and network simulator or NetSim and become an expert in configuring, managing, and implementing Cisco devices.