Do you want to get certified in security penetration testing? Passing CompTIA PenTest+ PT0-002 exam is one way to do so. It requires a candidate to demonstrate hands-on ability to complete a penetration testing engagement and mitigate security weaknesses and vulnerabilities, as well as how to exploit them.
uCertify’s course CompTIA PenTest+ Cert Guide (PT0-002) comes with well descriptive interactive lessons containing knowledge checks, quizzes, flashcards, and glossary terms to get a detailed understanding of the concepts:
- Planning and scoping a penetration testing engagement
- Understanding legal and compliance requirements
- Performing vulnerability scanning and penetration testing using appropriate tools and techniques, and then analyzing the results
- Producing a written report containing proposed remediation techniques, effectively
- Communicating results to the management team, and providing practical recommendations
The test preps present in the course consist of pre and post-assessment questions and practice questions to keep a check on your preparation and knowledge. The live labs will provide you with a hands-on experience in penetration testing.
Enroll yourself in uCertify’s course CompTIA PenTest+ Cert Guide (PT0-002) today.