We are happy to share that uCertify has now enrolled as the Registered Education Provider of PMI (Project Management Institute). This is a step forward in our success path. PMI certification is one of the most trusted and wanted certifications. This partnership will help us in so many aspects as:
- R.E.P. Enrollment Certificates
- Accessing the Education Provider Portal
- R.E.P. Resources Page for operational documents
- R.E.P. Marketing portal for PMI promotional materials
- Figure Repository Access (for “Premium Level” Intellectual Property Licenses only)
Let’s give you the glimpse of PMI certification:
Project Management Institute (PMI) offers certification programs for candidates to test their knowledge of understanding the project, program, and portfolio management. Project management certification program enhances the credibility of professionals, promotes practitioners, and supports ongoing professional development. uCertify is Registered Education Provider (REP) for PMP and anyone who completes uCertify PMP course will receive 60 PDU’s credit hours. PMI certifications are based on the standards and ongoing research to meet the real-world requirements of organizations. PMI certification offers you the opportunities to work in any industry around the globe and with any project management methodology. uCertify provides online courses for the following PMI certification exams:
- SP: PMI Scheduling Professional: PMI Scheduling Professional certification is an expert-level credential designed to build and maintain project schedules, provides hands-on experience in the planning, development, maintenance, analysis, communication, and reporting of project schedules.
- PMP: Project Management Professional: The PMI PMP credential demonstrates knowledge and skills in leading and directing project teams and in delivering project results within the constraints of schedule, budget, and resources.
- RMP: PMI Risk Management Professional: The PMI RMP certification proves your ability to identify and assess project risks and mitigate threats.
- PgMP: Program Management Professional: It is particularly developed to identify the responsibilities of professional Program Managers and Project Directors; people who lead the coordinated management of multiple projects and ensure the ultimate success of a program.
- CAPM: Certified Associate in Project Management: The PMI CAPM credential recognizes the demonstrated understanding of the fundamental knowledge required for effective project management performance. It also demonstrates understanding processes and terminology as defined in PMBOK Guide.
uCertify offers the study guide for the all the PMI certification exams. The study guide provides the exam-prep material with hands-on learning based on real-world scenarios. The cert guide contains
- Pre & post assessments
- Performance-based labs
Start your prep for the PMI certification exams today with uCertify exam-prep materials.